This quick and easy appetizer is a crowd pleaser and shows that you put a little more thought into the dock party than a bag of Miss Vickie's!
Easy Breezy Stuffed Artichoke Appetizer
This classic dock party appetizer is quick and easy to make and works in a toaster oven or on the BBQ.
- Toaster Oven
- 1 can Artichoke Hearts or Bottoms Rinsed, drained and patted dry
- 1 cup Parmesan Grated
- .5 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Use tinfoil, parchment paper or spray oil on a pan
- Place artichoke hearts on the pan and squish with a spoon so there is a small indentation to hold the ingredients
- Combine parmesan, mayonnaise, lemon in a bowl and mix
- Mound the mixture into the artichokes
- Bake 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown