- If there is something you really want, seize the moment, today is your day. Sign up for emails from your favourite stores as they often send out special coupons first thing in the morning or surprises throughout the day. And remember, “first thing in the morning” is midnight plus 1 second.
- Clothes and shoes are the most heavily discounted items, it could be a good day for a new holiday outfit. Still one of my favourites is Macy’s and they have a Canadian site!
- Add to your savings by combining coupon codes, free shipping and cash back from sites like befrugal.com
- Check out cybermonday.com for coupons and free gifts from over 800 online retailers. Also find on-line coupon codes at currentcodes.com or retailmenot.com. For free shipping, check out freeshipping.org
- Compare prices from on-line stores using price check apps such as the Amazon Price Check App or check on-line at PriceBlink or BradsDeals.
- Some of my fave sites are net-a-porter.com (stuff you just don’t find at the Bay) and theoutnet.com (for a signature piece, it’s a bit pricey)
- If you are looking for a designer bag and find a great deal on ebay or craigslist, you can request a third party authentication from mypoupette.com or purseforum.com
- I have not tried this yet but many people are using rewards sites to access a store’s website. You can earn points or even cash. The most popular sites are Upromise, MyPoints, FatWallet and Ebates.