Crab & Cranberry Puffs
- 1 Toaster Oven or BBQ
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray or Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- 1/3 cup Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Dungeness Crab
- 2 tbsp Chopped green onions or chives (optional)
- 15 each Phyllo Shells
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Place cranberry sauce in a small mixing bowl; beat with a fork or wire whisk until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese, crab meat and green onion in a small mixing bowl. Fill each shell with about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture. Top with 1/2 teaspoon cranberry sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.